There is a Youth for Christ Youth Training Centre located in the heart of the capital city of Bissau. Over 1,000 young people pass through the centre each week. Other programs consist of:
- English Language Institute where over 300 students study each year
- Computer Training School which has over 35 computers in three air-conditioned labs. Over 500 students have the opportunity to study there each year
- Theological Seminary of Bissau (STEB) is a 3-year Bible Seminary preparing pastors and missionaries. Currently there are over 50 students
- G-21 Recording Studio which is the top studio in the country producing Christian music
- A multi-sport complex where soccer and basketball programs run each day
- The Instituto Canzion Music school which trains musician and worship leaders.
- English Teacher Training School which prepares English teachers for future centres
- Cantina/Restaurant where students can eat meals and get snacks
- A 6-room guesthouse which helps to fund the centre
Praise the Lord that this ministry has been sustaining itself financially for the last 3 years with money generated by the centre.